Brandon Todd is 5 feet 5 inches tall. And he’s also one of the shortest people who can dunk a basketball.
His story has universal lessons for ANYONE who wants to do ANYTHING:
1. You have to fail a lot to learn how to succeed.
2. Be willing to work really, really hard to achieve your goals.
3. Set “stretch” goals that literally go beyond your current capabilities.
4. Think outside the “what’s easy” box and consider what’s possible.
5. Study what others do to succeed in other disciplines.
Don’t take my word for it. Watch for yourself and be inspired.