Jay provides engaging and informative presentations for a wide variety of business, professional, and community groups about social networking strategy and culture.
Presentations topics include:
- Current trends in social media
- Social networking strategies to build trust and engagement
- Google Yourself: Personal branding in the social age
- LinkedIn and the Art of Social Selling
- Content Curation: The importance of finding and sharing great content
All presentations can be tailored to the audience and can be delivered in various formats: keynote presentation, panel discussion, workshop/seminar, etc.
Recent presentations include:
- IABC Calgary (2015)
- IABC Edmonton (2014)
- Canadian Securities Institute/Moody’s Analytics (2014)
- Investment Industry Association of Canada (2013)
- Canadian Association of Independent Life Brokerage Agencies ( 2013)
- CFA Society (2013)
- Solareh National Advisors Conference (2012)
- Int’l Assoc. of Venue Managers (2012)
- Advocis Winnipeg Professional Development Day (2012)
- Advocis South Saskatchewan Professional Development Day (2011)
- Saskatchewan Parks and Recreation Annual Meeting (2011)
- Peak Financial Group National Meeting (2011)
For more information, contact Jay Palter.