I love infographics.
I like when big concepts can be visualized simply and elegantly. It’s a skill I wish I had. I also wish I could play jazz piano like Bill Evans, but that’s a whole other conversation.
Since neither of those things are going to happen soon, here are a few my favourite tiny infographics that deliver big payloads.
1. Social marketing turns mass marketing on its head.
2. Information becomes really valuable when you connect the dots.
3. Loss aversion motivates us more than the lure of gains.
4. “People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.”
5. “Equity creates a path from hope to change.”
6. The geometry of human types: charlatan, martyr and hustler.
7. Prioritize to make better decisions.
8. We don’t appreciate our parents enough.
9. Educating is the new marketing.
10, A lemon meringue pie chart.
Do you have some favourite infographics? I’ve love to see them. Please share in the comments.